Have you ever wondered what a man thinks? I know I have! It can be so hard to determine especially because we do not think the same.
So how did we get to the bottom of this? We hosted a webinar on what men think!
This week our Worth the Wait Community had an amazing webinar with Ivan Land, Jr. who shared so much wisdom on purity and relationships from a Christian man’s perspective. It seriously blessed me.
Here are the key takeaways from the What a Man Thinks Webinar if you weren’t able to catch it:
- Men Who are Pursuing Purity Should have no problem with Waiting. If they are dating you with the intention to marry, they will get sex later anyways.
- A man who wants to commit will never Bookmark you to keep you around for later. “Bookmark Boys” are guys who try to put their thumb in a book to hold the page with you to see if something else better comes along.
- Your boundaries should speak louder than you should have to. The “purity conversation” shouldn’t have to be discussed, it should be assumed when dating a woman who is pursuing God wholeheartedly.
- Your relationship with a man who is courting you should mimic your relationship with God. This will help expose counterfeits.
- Men will shoot their shot to push your boundaries; it’s important that you keep them. Your “no” should mean no, and your “yes” should mean yes.
- If your standard is set by God, you won’t deter from it. It’s not enough to set a standard. You have to set a standard and get free from the things that have happened in the past. Your standard has to be backed by deliverance.
- Men begin to respect women who respect themselves.
- The right guy for you might not be the right guy for you right now.
- On the topic of paying for dates: A man will put his treasure where his heart is, but that doesn’t always mean that money is his treasure. A man may invest in you in other ways because that’s his personal treasure.
- A woman should not be afraid to ask a man what his intentions are with her. That should be communicated early on in any relationship.
If you’re single and waiting for marriage to have sex, but you’re not a part of the Worth the Wait Community, I’m not sure what you’re waiting for! Come join us!
Here’s the full video: