Epic Fab Girl’s first annual Go-Getter Conference was held March 22-24th in Chicago – and it was EPIC! Nearly 200 faith-based, career-minded women entrepreneurs and influencers from over 15 U.S. cities gathered for one phenomenal weekend. Go-Getter Conference was simply a life-changing weekend!
About Go-Getter Conference
Go-Getter Conference is the only women-focused event of its kind; it is aimed at filling the gap in the industry between women empowerment events and purpose-focused events for Christian women. Our goal was to not just empower and inspire women to be all God created them to be, but provide them with actual tools that will help them take their lives and businesses to the next level.
Delving into the topics of finances, friendship, work-life balance, romance, faith, and entrepreneurship – this conference is for the modern-day woman who is seeking fulfillment in her relationships, success in her endeavors, confidence in her own skin, and most of all – wholeness in her walk with God.
Women were able to walk away with a better sense of their life’s purpose along with information they could apply to their lives to advance their purpose and careers.
Go-Getter Conference Speakers
Our keynote speakers included Arian Simone, founder of Fearless Magazine, and Jennifer Lucy Tyler co-founder of Luxe for Brunch. Amongst our keynote speakers, we had a power-packed lineup of entrepreneurs and influencers including:
- Chris-Tia Donaldson – tgin CEO
- J.Renee – founder of Boutique J.Renee
- Leah Dixon – YouTube Influencer
- Jonathan Jackson – Blavity Co-Founder
- Ivan Land Jr. – founder of Ivan Land Jr. Consulting & Design Co.
- Kyshira Moffett of Her Movement and Life of a Bombshell Cosmetics
- Kris D. Christian – founder of Made Magazine and FAME Enterprises
- Alaynia & Ryan Boren – Real Estate Investors
- Jeffrey Tyler – Entrepreneur
- LaSandra Hutchinson of Grace and Grief
- Tyler Denae of Trove Branding Consultants
- LaTasha Kinnard of Pretty Penny Empire
An Unforgettable Experience
God’s presence was in the room. You could feel nothing but positive energy from each of the speakers and everyone you met. Not only did we spend time praying, but we learned a lot while there and also got the unique opportunity to connect with other like-minded women.
Thanks to our Sponsors
Our sponsors made this event possible, and for them, we are forever grateful. Thank you to the following amazing sponsors:
- Brand Chicago
- Lotta Body
- Art Soul Radio
- Passion Purpose & Paychecks
- Kingdom Divas
- Black Wallstreet Beard Co.
To catch our conference highlights, check out this video on YouTube below.
Leave a Reply